Job Description –
- McDonald’s is looking for three food service supervisors to maintain records of wastage, sales, repairs, and stock.
- The employee will also be responsible for ensuring quality control and food service.
- The employee must address customers’ concerns or complaints.
- He/ she will be responsible for establishing processes for the other employees to meet the work schedules and deadlines.
- The employee will be supervising food preparers, counter attendants, food service helpers, and kitchen staff.
- Since this is a supervisory role, the employee will also have to train other staff in their job responsibilities apart from managing them.
- Safety and sanitation procedures should be implemented.
Eligibility Criteria –
- The employee must have the ability to supervise 5-10 people
- At least 1 and at most 2 years’ experience in a similar role is required.
- English language proficiency is a must.
- A secondary or high school graduation certificate is the minimum education required for this role.
- The worker must have their own transportation to work because the compensation does not include a transport facility or allowance.
- The worker must have excellent interpersonal skills, should have a client focus, and be flexible. This is because the timings may vary. At times, the worker is required to be on call.
- The worker must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. He/ she must have the ability to work under pressure.
- This job requires standing for extended periods. So, someone who is energetic and physically fit is required for this role.
- Only those who have the legal permit to work in Canada will be considered for the role. Therefore, those who are not legally authorized to work in Canada will not be eligible for this job.
Job Title –
Food Service Supervisor
$15 per hour for 40 hours a week
Type of employment –
Permanent, Full-time Employment
Number of Vacancies –
How to Apply –
Email your resumes at [email protected] by 12th May 2021. The job starts as soon as possible.