Farming is an essential thing in our lives, and there is a demand for farmworkers on Canadian farms. No restrictions are available for gender and nationality.
The farm is offering a reasonable and generous package with other benefits. Well, a residential facility is available for the staff.
Four vacancies are remaining, and almost everyone may apply for this job. You can upload your CV to the email address mentioned below.
The position holder performs all the farming-related activities. They work flexible hours.
Duties & Activities:
- Vegetable culling
- Hoeing crops
- Harvesting the crops by hand
- Planting the plants and crops
- Irrigate them and protect them with the medicine of pesticides and insecticides
- Harvest them and make them ready for market
Permanent Employment & Full-time work
- Early Morning
15.20 USD Per Hour
Working Hours Per Week:
40 to 60 Hours per Week
No specific school certificate or diploma
No specific experience
- Crop and fruit harvesting
- Fruit tree training
- Physically fit and healthy person
- Well-organized and team player personality
- Physically demanding
- Able to differ the colors
- Able to handle heavy loads
- Capable of working under pressure
- Hand-eye coordination
- Standing, sitting, and walking for some extra hours
- Rural area
- Staff residence facility
City & Location:
Grand Forks, BC
Job Posting Date:
28 July 2021
Last Date to Apply:
14 August 2021
How To Apply:
Interested candidates and job seekers may forward their CV to the following email address.
Email ID: [email protected]
We develop this site for employment, and it brings both employers and job seekers. We take the mentioned job from the newspaper but, the official Canadian website verifies it. We don’t offer any visas. We provide only job information.