The Food & Packaged Food is looking for Food and Beverage Supervisor Jobs in Dubai on an immediate basis. The location of the job is E 11 Dubai. The company offers full-time permanent job positions with a lot of other benefits.
Food and Beverage Supervisor is a vital role in the hospitality industry. The job entails overseeing the daily operations of a restaurant or catering establishment. A Food and Beverage Supervisor ensures that the food quality, service standards, cleanliness, and safety protocols are met.
In Dubai’s bustling food scene, being a Food and Beverage Supervisor requires exceptional skills in managing people, time-management, communication, problem-solving skills, and customer service. It is necessary to have excellent knowledge of different types of cuisine styles and be up-to-date with current trends in the food industry. The candidate should also be familiar with local health codes’ requirements as well as international regulations for packaged foods to ensure that all products served comply with safety standards.
High school diploma required
Apply Also: Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
1 to 2 Years of field related experience
Responsibilities & Skills:
1. Food and Beverage Supervisor job responsibilities are crucial to the smooth operation of any food service establishment, .
2. The receptionist should experience in operating software such as word processing programs
3. The person in this role is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations.
4. The Food and Beverage Supervisor creates menus that reflect customer or in person.
5. Manage access control systems
Interested applicants will apply for Food and Beverage Supervisor Jobs in Dubai. Attach related certificates, educational testimonials, experience certificates, skills certifications, and recent pictures. Therefore, forward the updated CV with a complete job description.
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: we are not responsible for this job, above information is taken from authentic websites.getjobsalertspk.com is not offering jobs. Apply at your own risk.