If you are interested in working as a dairy farm worker, there are several opportunities available with visa sponsorship. These jobs are highly sought after and offer a variety of benefits. You will also be able to experience Canadian culture and gain valuable skills in the process.
Dairy Farm Workers Jobs in Canada are available for foreign nationals looking to work on farms and ranches. These jobs allow them to gain valuable experience in the agricultural sector. They perform daily tasks on the farm, such as milking cattle and feeding pigs.
Working as a General farm worker also allows you to earn points toward Canadian permanent residency. It is a great opportunity to get your career started in Canada.
Company: Extondale Farms Ltd
Location: Oyster Bed Bridge, PE
No. of Vacancies: 3
Industry: Agriculture & Farming
Salary: 17.50 – 17.60 Per Hour
- The primary responsibility of a dairy farm worker is to care for cows.
- Cleaning their stall areas, checking for any medical issues, and milking the cows.
- General maintenance on the farm grounds such as mowing lawns or fixing fences
- Tracking feed costs or inventory levels of various supplies and equipment
- Perform general farm duties
- Maintain work records and logs
- Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- Working on a dairy farm can be physically demanding
- Knowledge of animal care
- Familiarity with operating machinery
- Proficiency in operating milking equipment
- Knowledge of animal husbandry practices
Interested applicants will apply for Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada. Attach related certificates, educational testimonials, experience certificates, skills certifications, and recent pictures. Therefore, forward the updated CV with a complete job description.
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for this job, The above information is taken from authentic websites getjobsalertspk.com is not offering jobs. Apply at your own risk.